WEBSITE SECURITIES DISCLAIMER
By clicking on the button(s) to which this page is attached, I acknowledge that I have read the entirety of this Disclaimer, AND:
I understand, acknowledge, and agree that no part of this Heritage Capital USA, Inc. website is an offer to sell any security, or an offer to purchase any security. This Securities Disclaimer and exclusion applies to any page, sheet, slide, leaf, material, (or any page, sheet, slide, leaf, or other information and/or material obtained by or through websites affiliated with the companies, projects, and/or transactions described in this website communication (“Communication”), (each an “Affiliated Communication”), whether prepared or presented by Heritage or by any other party; AND
I also understand, acknowledge, and agree that no part of this Heritage Capital USA, Inc. website is intended as legal, financial, or investment advice, or intended to meet or address any objectives or needs of any individual. This Investment Disclaimer and exclusion applies to any page, sheet, slide, leaf, material, (or any page, sheet, slide, leaf, or other information and/or material obtained by or through websites affiliated with the companies, projects, and/or transactions described in this Communication, each an “Affiliated Communication”), whether prepared or presented by Heritage or by any other party; AND
I hereby affirm that I am an accredited investor as that term is defined by United States securities laws. I understand and acknowledge that I will be required to furnish to Heritage Capital USA, Inc. and any company or project into which I may decide to invest, a third-party verification of my status as an accredited investor, and that I will be required to update that verification if my circumstances change; AND
I further acknowledge that neither Heritage Capital USA, Inc. nor any of its present or future principals, directors, officers, members, managers, employees, accountants, attorneys, agents, or consultants, shall have any liability to me under any United States federal or state securities laws or regulations for any information, documentation, materials, or content available or accessible by me through this Heritage Capital USA, Inc. website, printed materials, or otherwise.
Please check all that apply and that qualify you as an “accredited investor,” as defined in Regulation D under the Act:
- A small business investment company licensed by the U.S. Small Business Administration under Section 301(c) or (d) of the Small Business Investment Act of 1958.
- An employee benefit plan within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 in which the investment decision is made by a plan fiduciary, as defined in Section 3(21) of such Act, which is either a bank, savings and loan association, insurance company or registered investment advisor, or an employee benefit plan with total assets in excess of $5 million or, if a self-directed plan, the investment decisions are made solely by persons who are Accredited Investors.
- A private business development company as defined in Section 202(a)(22) of the Investment Advisors Act of 1940.
- An organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, a corporation, a Massachusetts or similar business trust, or a partnership, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, with total assets in excess of $5 million.
- A director or executive officer of a Mile Marker Club deal flow company.
- A natural person whose individual net worth, or joint net worth with that person’s spouse, at the time of his/her purchase, exceeds $1 million, exclusive of the person’s personal residence.
- A natural person who had individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of two most recent years or joint income with that person’s spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year.
- A trust, with total assets in excess of $5 million not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, whose purchase is directed by a sophisticated person as described in SEC Rule 506(b)(2)(ii).
- An entity in which all of the equity owners are accredited investors.
In addition to your self-assessment as an accredited investor here, you will be required to provide evidence of your status as an accredited investor before you may receive access to certain of these website pages, and before you may join the Mile Marker Club and/or make any investment with the Mile Marker Club or any Mile Marker Club deals.