Before you cut into the holiday ham or take that first bite of Mom’s famous pecan pie, you will want to consider your year-end strategies for minimizing your 2017 tax bill. Once you do, all holiday meals will be extra tasty.
On Monday, December 18th, join our industry experts for a special webinar that will show you some of the secrets of being a tax-savvy investor. And the best part: Depending on your current situation and investment portfolio, many of these tax-saving strategies are easy to implement.
Here are some of the questions we’ll be asking – and answering:
- Have you made all your tax qualifying contributions – IRAs, HSAs and 401(k)s?
- Are you considering any mutual fund purchases before the end of the year?
- Do you have assets that have lost money in 2017?
- Do you know why you might want to pre-pay your state income taxes?
- Are you expecting any bonuses or other year-end income?
At our last Industry Expert Webinar of 2017, we’ll take you through several easy year-end tax strategies – and more – so please register today. (Even if you aren’t able to attend the live event, sign up! We’ll send you the recording soon after.)
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
Year-End Tax Strategies
Monday, December 18th, 2017 | 1:30-2:00 p.m. PST